My sister and I host a sporadic podcast, aptly named The SisterCast, where we talk about all the things we have in common: marketing, pop culture, parenting, and of course being sisters.
You can find our podcast on Spotify, iTunes, Google Play, and through the player right on our website. Writers might want to jump to the Marketing Breakout Sessions in the middle, a four-part workshop I also present at writing conferences.
I also have a set of non-fiction writing books, which have their own dedicated website, Romance Your Brand.
Romance Your Brand developed from an online course I delivered on how to tighten up a genre fiction series idea and turn it into a commercial product.
This book covers:
• high-concept pitches
• taglines and blurbs
• world building and casts of characters
• writing the first book in a series
• finding comparable series and covers
• how to write towards future marketing
• and why ALL OF THE ABOVE should be considered before you write a single word